We've integrated our customer's most requested features into a mid-sized ranch in the creation of this attractive new design. The traditional brick exterior is accented with a "Palladian" window, dormers, multi-level trim and an inviting front porch. A flexible office/living/4th bedroom, an exquisite master suite, a 3-car garage with a utility sink, and a large screened porch are sure to make this 2000 square foot home irresistible. The exceptional master suite, with direct access to the deck, a sitting area, full-featured bath, and spacious walk-in closets, create a true "Master's Retreat." A bay window brightens the casual dining room and kitchen. Vaulted or trayed ceilings adorn the living, family room, master suite and cozy coffee corner. Other rooms have 9' ceilings. The upper level bonus room features 495 sq. ft. of functional living space with 5 ft. knee walls rising up to an 8 ft. ceiling. The secondary bedrooms, each measuring approx. 13' x 11', have walk-in closets and share a "Jack and Jill" bath. A breezy screened porch, measuring 16x138, features a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan.
Each plan set includes the following:
- COVER SHEET: Digital exterior rendering of the home to provide an idea of what the house would look like once built.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- MAIN FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications. Includes window and door schedule.
- UPPER FLOOR PLAN (if any): Same details as the main floor plan plus upper floor framing schematic.
- ROOF FRAMING PLAN: Dimensioned plan with 3-D framing schematic showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the layout and construction of the foundation.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications and notes, defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. Included on the floor plans.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR ELEVATION: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor.
- GENERAL CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Includes IRC code specifications and methodologies.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.