This extraordinary split-foyer home boasts far more than just a "pretty face". Careful attention to detail makes this economical 1459 square foot design as functional as it is attractive. A covered stoop protects the inviting entry which is brightened by the glass door with sidelights and an arched transom. Vaults dramatize the family room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, and sunroom. A fireplace is the focal point of the family room. The spacious dining room is open to the family room and is adorned by a large "Palladian style" window. The efficient corridor kitchen includes a cabinet-style pantry. Adjoining the kitchen is the breakfast room and a sunroom, a feature seldom found in a home of this size. The sunroom provides access to one of the two decks, each measuring approximately. 14' x 8'. On the opposite end are the bedrooms. Two comfortably sized secondary bedrooms each open near the shared bath. The master suite is truly luxurious. Among it's many amenities are: a "double-step" tray ceiling, access to a private deck, a bath with double vanity, garden tub, shower, and toilet compartment, and a large walk-in closet. On the lower level along with the enormous 22' x 26' garage is a laundry room. Abundant space for growth is available with an optional 520 square foot studio which includes a kitchenette, bedroom and bath.
Each plan set includes the following:
- COVER SHEET: Digital exterior rendering of the home to provide an idea of what the house would look like once built.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- MAIN FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications. Includes window and door schedule.
- UPPER FLOOR PLAN (if any): Same details as the main floor plan plus upper floor framing schematic.
- ROOF FRAMING PLAN: Dimensioned plan with 3-D framing schematic showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the layout and construction of the foundation.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications and notes, defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. Included on the floor plans.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR ELEVATION: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor.
- GENERAL CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Includes IRC code specifications and methodologies.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.