This tri-level drive-under is ideal for a narrow lot. The plan measures 37' wide by 43' deep, and features 2,670 sq.ft. of living space, or when adding the 916 sq.ft. in the basement, features 3,586 sq.ft. The basement level, with a side-loading 22'x22' two-car garage, also includes a full bathroom, laundry room and storage room. Conveniently located on the basement level is the 18'x19' family room with double French doors leading onto a 35'x12' terrace. The fifth bedroom, also located on the basement level, measures 15'x12' and features two closets. The lower level of the main living area features a two story foyer. Just off of the foyer, through twin pocket doors, is the 18'x17' guest room complete with a full bathroom featuring separate vanities and two closets. This bathroom also opens into the hallway to service the entire lower level. The 18'x17' living room has a fireplace and French doors leading onto a 35'x12' deck which is also accessible from the dining room. The corridor kitchen, featuring a pantry, built-in recipe desk and vaulted ceiling, leads into a breakfast room which is highlighted by a radius top window. The upper level 18'x16' master suite with vaulted ceiling pampers the owner with a master bath featuring a step-up garden tub, glass shower and double vanity. Centrally located on the upper level is a mini-laundry room designed with space-saving, efficient washer-dryer stackable unit in mind. Bedroom #2 measures 14'x14' and features a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and French doors leading onto a private balcony. Separating bedrooms #2 and #3 is a hall bath with a conveniently located hall linen closet. Bedroom #3 measures 13'x13', has double French doors in an angled entry and corner windows for maximum light exposure.
Each plan set includes the following:
- COVER SHEET: Digital exterior rendering of the home to provide an idea of what the house would look like once built.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- MAIN FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications. Includes window and door schedule.
- UPPER FLOOR PLAN (if any): Same details as the main floor plan plus upper floor framing schematic.
- ROOF FRAMING PLAN: Dimensioned plan with 3-D framing schematic showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the layout and construction of the foundation.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications and notes, defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. Included on the floor plans.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR ELEVATION: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor.
- GENERAL CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Includes IRC code specifications and methodologies.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.