This is a beautiful craftsman/shingle take on the great American two-story. You'll notice similar features on many French/European/Country homes, but we think this one brings forth the essence of cool. A spacious front porch adorns the front of this home, covered by a spanning arch that rests on classic mission style split pillars. A great foyer directs guests and family into all parts of this home. There is a library/den with French doors on the front of the house off of the foyer; a formal living room with a fireplace that opens to a formal dining room, and open to above; a kitchen within close proximity to the dining room, attached to a breakfast nook, and open to a wonderful family room. This plan has a half bathroom on the main floor as well as a utility closet and a three-car garage. Upstairs, the stairs and upper-floor landing overlook the foyer and living room. A huge master suit with French doors awaits you at the top of the stairs, and is complete with a spacious walk-in closet, a linen closet, a master bath with a shower, jetted tub, split vanities and more and don't forget the sitting area. Three additional bedrooms, a linen closet and a full bath also grace the second floor, and make this the perfect family home for almost any neighborhood. -- For a similar plan, see also SPS 3015.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Cover Sheet
- Schedule Sheet
- Detail Sheet
- Foundation Plan Sheet
- Floor Plan/Floor Framing Sheet(s)
- Roof Framing Plan Sheet
- Elevation Sheet
- Building Section Sheet
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.