SPS 2505 is your perfect retro home! All of this home's features are right in line with the classic american craftsman/mission/bungalow styles. While updated to meet modern codes, this plan still holds plenty of classic characteristics of former years. This plan features: front and rear covered porches, multiple fireplaces, a formal living room, reading den/study/office/library, formal dining room, spacious kitchen connected to an open to above breakfast nook, a large great room conviently close to the nook and kitchen allowing for large family get-togethers, a utility room, mud room, and coat closet with powder room. Upstairs: three bedrooms and a bonus room. Notice the master suite's walk-in closet, master bath with all the modern necessities, and the private deck. This is definitely the classic you've been looking for!
Each plan set includes the following:
- DETAIL SHEET: The detail sheet shows building components at large scale as required to explain construction of footings, foundation walls, concrete slabs, framed floors and walls, posts, beams, insulation, eaves, roofs, vents, stairs, skylights, and connections.
- FLOOR PLAN: Floor plans are horizontal cuts through each floor level of the home, usually at 5' above the floor. The floor plan shows the location of interior and exterior walls, doors, windows, stairs, closets, cabinets, flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, fireplaces, posts and beams. Floor plans also indicate vaulted, coffered, or box beam ceilings, cased openings and areas with ceiling soffits.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: The foundation plan sheet shows the layout of the crawl space, walk-out basement or slab foundation. The foundation plan includes all necessary notes, dimensions, concrete walls, footing pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, crawlspace vents, footing schedule, steel reinforcing, and structural information.
- ROOF PLAN: The roof framing plan shows the geometry of the hips, ridges, valleys, dormers, roof pitches, wall and plate heights, and overhangs. The plan also shows all individual roof framing members, trusses, rafters, beams, skylights, roof vents, gutters, downspouts, skylights, bearing walls under framing members, and point loads.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: Exterior elevations show all four sides of the house, describing the roofing, siding, and trim materials, doors, windows, roof pitches, skylights, gutters, chimneys, wall heights, finish grade and overall building height.
- BUILDING SECTION SHEET: Building sections are vertical cuts through the house from the roof to the foundation. The sections illustrate the construction sequence from bottom to top starting with excavation, proceeding up through the foundation, drainage, wall and floor framing, stair framing, roof framing, windows, doors, venting, and exterior and interior finishes. Wall plate heights for each floor are also delineated.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.