Elegant arches, columns and varied rooflines adorn the facade of this stunning seven bedroom, Spanish-style houseplan. Soaring ceilings, a luxurious master suite and a clean stucco exterior with stylish arched windows give this seven bedroom, seven bathroom nouveau-Mediterranean home plan its unique appeal. This unique design affords each bedroom with its own bathroom, plus a powder room and a cabana bath. The hallmark of this design is the large open Living Room with majestic25’ ceilings and a wet bar. A stunning set of winding stairs leads invitingly upstairs to the bedrooms. The second floor hosts a luxurious master Suite, complete with walk-thru shower, morning kitchen, separate sitting area, enormous his and hers walk-in closets, and French doors that open onto a private covered balcony. Other features that make this design truly spectacular are the cozy media room, exclusive first floor VIP Suite, Maid’s Room, Library and elevator.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Fully dimensioned floor plan indicating the size and location of all walls, doors, windows, and special features. Fireplace details are included where applicable. Door and window schedules are included to provide detailed information regarding opening sizes and window types. Each plan is supplemented with specific and general notes, room labels, area calculations, light and ventilation calculations, and ceiling heights.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the location and size of footings, slabs, reinforcing steel, and other structural elements that are required to support the load of the upper floors.
- ROOF PLAN: Aerial view showing the elements that make up the roof, including roof slopes, ridges, hips, and valleys. In addition to the basic rooflines, our roof plans have specifically engineered truss drawings that show the length, spacing, and layout of all roof structural members.
- ELECTRICAL PLAN: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. Includes kitchen and bath layout.
- KITCHEN & BATH LAYOUTS: The general layout of kitchens and baths is shown on the floor plan and includes fixtures and cabinetry.
- FRONT PERSPECTIVE: Artist’s sketch to provide an idea of what the house would look like once built and landscaped.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.