Few house plans can compare to this grand Mediterranean-style two-story, with its stately columns and arched windows. Dramatic arches and columns and a clean stucco exterior give this sprawling, seven bedroom, seven and a half bathroom home plan its unique appeal. The centerpiece of this design is the magnificent parlor with twin curved staircases will impress your guests as they move beyond the foyer into the vaulted living room, where a fireplace adds ambience. A large island kitchen complete with butlers pantry, eating bar that open to the Family Room, menu desk, and breakfast nook make this the ultimate center of activity, and is surrounded by an array of covered patios. Perfect for entertaining inside or out. A secluded master Suite complete with exercise room, large walk-in closets, and a morning kitchen will make this home a true pleasure for the whole family. If you're looking for the ultimate in luxurious house plans; look closely at the design features of this model including; bedrooms with balconies, large billiard room, spacious raised ceilings, additional storage areas, and a guest suite with private entrance.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Fully dimensioned floor plan indicating the size and location of all walls, doors, windows, and special features. Fireplace details are included where applicable. Door and window schedules are included to provide detailed information regarding opening sizes and window types. Each plan is supplemented with specific and general notes, room labels, area calculations, light and ventilation calculations, and ceiling heights.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the location and size of footings, slabs, reinforcing steel, and other structural elements that are required to support the load of the upper floors.
- ROOF PLAN: Aerial view showing the elements that make up the roof, including roof slopes, ridges, hips, and valleys. In addition to the basic rooflines, our roof plans have specifically engineered truss drawings that show the length, spacing, and layout of all roof structural members.
- ELECTRICAL PLAN: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. Includes kitchen and bath layout.
- KITCHEN & BATH LAYOUTS: The general layout of kitchens and baths is shown on the floor plan and includes fixtures and cabinetry.
- FRONT PERSPECTIVE: Artist’s sketch to provide an idea of what the house would look like once built and landscaped.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.