Home Plan number 774 is a Traditional style home with a total square footage of 5898. There are 4 bedrooms, and 4 1/2 bathrooms, along with a side entry, front loading, 3 car garage. It also includes a bar, bonus room, computer alcove, butler pantry, hobby room, mud entry, gallery, and bench hooks and cubbies. Plan number 774 has a covered rear porch, side porch, and pavillion. There are also exterior and interior balconies. The Master Bedroom includes a seperate closet, and sitting area. There is also an outdoor kitchen, unfinished storage, and a theater/media center.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout
- Building Sections
- Roofing Plan
- Interior Elevations
- General Details
- Wall Sections
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.