This traditional split-level home is perfect for a growing family. The foyer leads directly to the spacious great room, made memorable by its fireplace and surrounding windows. The kitchen features an eating bar and plenty of counter space, as well as a variety of serving options; meals can be served in the sunny breakfast nook, the formal dining room, or even on the rear deck. An impressive master bedroom, complete with a private bathroom and a walk-in closet, is the perfect place to relax. Two additional bedrooms, one-and-a-half baths, a laundry room, and a three-car garage complete this level. Downstairs, you will find a recreation room, a fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet, a full bathroom, a large laundry/utility room, and plenty of storage space.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.