Home plan number 30577 is a two story, Traditional style home with a total square footage of 7,425. There are 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, along with a side entry, front loading, 3 car garage. The master bedroom includes seperate closets and a sitting area. Plan number 30577 has a covered front porch, side porch, rear porch and terrace. There is also an interior balcony. Special features include a cabana bath, outdoor kitchen, quarters, playroom, rotunda and a theater/media area. Other features include a bar, foyer, quarters, unfinished storage, butler pantry, computer alcove and a gallery.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- ROOF PLAN: Dimensioned plan showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. NOTE – PLEASE VERIFY
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. This includes wall sections.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.