PLAN FEATURES: This plan features a Front Porch with 11ft cieling and 10 columns. The Foyer, Dining Room, and Great Room all feature 10' ceilings, with the 8 columns dividing the Dining room from the others. The Great Room is complete with amd Frnch Doors to the rear porch, a fire place, and Built-in Media Center and shelves. The Kitchen opens to the Hearth Room's computer center and fire place, and the Breakfast room with its four window view and additional door to the homes covered porch. Bedroom 2 can easily be tranformed into an office/study/library or guest room. An optional door to the foyer adds greater access for those who choose to make Bedroom 2 the home Study/Office/Library. The Master Suite is a spacious retreit complete with sitting room, full size Master Closet, and Master Bath. The Master Bath has split vanities, corner whirlpool bath with window, glass shower, private toilet room, and linen closet. This home also makes use of the space above the garage with a spacious bonus room; perfect for all of your additional space needs.
Each plan set includes the following:
4 side exterior elevations,
birds-eye view of the roof,
and some miscellaneous details.
We do not offer plumbing, HVAC, or window scheduling. This will have to be done on a local level, probably by your building team!
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.