PLAN FEATURES: This plan features a Front Porch with 11ft cieling and 10 columns. The Foyer, Dining Room, and Great Room all feature 10' ceilings, with the 8 columns dividing the Dining room from the others. The Great Room is complete with amd Frnch Doors to the rear porch, a fire place, and Built-in Media Center and shelves. The Kitchen opens to the Hearth Room's computer center and fire place, and the Breakfast room with its four window view and additional door to the homes covered porch. Bedroom 2 can easily be tranformed into an office/study/library or guest room. An optional door to the foyer adds greater access for those who choose to make Bedroom 2 the home Study/Office/Library. The Master Suite is a spacious retreit complete with sitting room, full size Master Closet, and Master Bath. The Master Bath has split vanities, corner whirlpool bath with window, glass shower, private toilet room, and linen closet. This home also makes use of the space above the garage with a spacious bonus room; perfect for all of your additional space needs.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN(S): Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the location and size of footings, slabs, reinforcing steel, and other structural elements that are required to support the load of the upper floors.
- ROOF OVERVIEW PLAN: Dimensioned bird's-eye view of the roof showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- BUILDING SECTIONS AND MISCELLANEOUS DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor.
- KITCHEN AND BATH ELEVATIONS: Showing the kitchen and bath details such as cabinets.
- ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM: Bird's-eye view of rooms defining the location of lights, fans, switches, etc.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.