Vaulted ceilings in living, dining, kitchen, master bed, and bed #3. 9' ceilings in bed #2, utility and foyer. Plant shelves, raised bar, Jacuzzi, walk-in closets, fireplace, bay window, covered porch, and an optional finish basement with re room, two beds, and one full bath.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the location and size of footings, slabs, reinforcing steel, and other structural elements that are required to support the load of the upper floors.
- ROOF PLAN: BIrd's-eye view showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. It does not include wiring schematics. Shown right on the floor plan.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. Includes wall section and building cross section. Also includes stair details and cabinet details.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.