The amount of space in this traditional ranch-style home will surprise you. The foyer has a dramatic eleven-foot ceiling; directly ahead is the living room, which features a cathedral ceiling, fireplace, built-in cabinets, and windows that overlook the rear of the home. The spacious kitchen will suit the chef in your family with an island, pantry, and endless counter space. It is open to the vaulted dining room, which leads to a rear deck. The master bedroom makes it easy to relax with an attractive step ceiling, a bay window, a large private bath, and a walk-in closet. It is also close to the den, the perfect place for getting some work done. This floor also features a large laundry room, which leads to the three-car garage. The lower level of this home offers you a family room with a bar and lots of windows, two additional bedrooms, a full bath, a utility room, and storage space.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT: Dimensioned plan detailing the layout and construction of the foundation.
- ROOF PLAN: A birdseye view showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. It does not include wiring schematics.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. These can include wall and stair sections. Kitchen layout and cabinet elevations included.
- RENDERING: Sketch of what the finished home may look like. Also includes general notes.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.