The amount of space in this traditional ranch-style home will surprise you. The foyer has a dramatic eleven-foot ceiling; directly ahead is the living room, which features a cathedral ceiling, fireplace, built-in cabinets, and windows that overlook the rear of the home. The spacious kitchen will suit the chef in your family with an island, pantry, and endless counter space. It is open to the vaulted dining room, which leads to a rear deck. The master bedroom makes it easy to relax with an attractive step ceiling, a bay window, a large private bath, and a walk-in closet. It is also close to the den, the perfect place for getting some work done. This floor also features a large laundry room, which leads to the three-car garage. The lower level of this home offers you a family room with a bar and lots of windows, two additional bedrooms, a full bath, a utility room, and storage space.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.