This two-story, three-bedroom home offers all the features you have been looking for. The great room invites friends and family to gather around the cozy fireplace. The open kitchen has a large pantry, a center island, and an adjacent breakfast nook. Alternatively, special meals can be served in the formal dining room. The study will provide solitude while you work on after-hours tasks. Also on the main floor, you’ll find a powder room and a laundry room, through which the two-car garage is accessible. Upstairs, the master bedroom has an extra-large walk-in closet, welcoming window seat, and a full bathroom. Two additional bedrooms, both with spacious walk-in closets, share a full bath that has a dual separated vanity, which makes it easy to get everyone out of the house on time.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.