Home plan number 560 is a two story, Traditional style home with a total square footage of 8,390. There are 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, along with a split entry, front loading, 4 car garage. The master bedroom includes a sitting area and seperate closets. Plan number 560 has a covered front porch, rear porch, terrace, pavillion and side porch. There are also interior and exterior balconies. Special features include an atrium, cabana bath, outdoor kitchen, rotunda, theater/media area, two story family room, tile roof and a two story living room. Other features include a home office, unfinished storage, butler pantry, computer alcove, mud entry and quarters.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout
- Building Sections
- Roofing Plan
- Interior Elevations
- General Details
- Wall Sections
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.