This house plan is stunning! From the built in gazebo to the sweet master suite, this plan leaves nothing out. From outside, you'll notice that this is the perfect plan for lots with slopes. A welcoming three car wide garage sits at street level, a private gazebo lets you enjoy evening sunsets or sunrises or any number of other daily outside lounging events in semi-private/private solitude. Within this masterpiece, youll notice from the foyer a secluded den through French doors, an open formal living room, and a view through the living room to a classic formal dining room. The dining room is connected to the kitchen by a butlers kitchen that is complete with a sink. The kitchen itself is grand and capable of great preparations. The nook is open to the kitchen, and allows access to the elevated outdoor balcony/gazebo. The family room is also on the front of the home, and has its own fireplace, picture windows, and a beautiful pass through to the kitchen. Upstairs, you will enter the homes master suite through French doors where youll find a spacious living area, a massive walk-in closet, and a beautiful modern master bathroom complete with a gigantic jetted tub, a shower, and split vanities. The upstairs also has two other bedrooms (three in all), a bonus room, an additional bathroom, and a roomy utility closet with linen storage and its own sink. This is one of the most beautiful plans weve come across in this style.
Each plan set includes the following:
- DETAIL SHEET: The detail sheet shows building components at large scale as required to explain construction of footings, foundation walls, concrete slabs, framed floors and walls, posts, beams, insulation, eaves, roofs, vents, stairs, skylights, and connections.
- FLOOR PLAN: Floor plans are horizontal cuts through each floor level of the home, usually at 5' above the floor. The floor plan shows the location of interior and exterior walls, doors, windows, stairs, closets, cabinets, flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, fireplaces, posts and beams. Floor plans also indicate vaulted, coffered, or box beam ceilings, cased openings and areas with ceiling soffits.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: The foundation plan sheet shows the layout of the crawl space, walk-out basement or slab foundation. The foundation plan includes all necessary notes, dimensions, concrete walls, footing pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, crawlspace vents, footing schedule, steel reinforcing, and structural information.
- ROOF PLAN: The roof framing plan shows the geometry of the hips, ridges, valleys, dormers, roof pitches, wall and plate heights, and overhangs. The plan also shows all individual roof framing members, trusses, rafters, beams, skylights, roof vents, gutters, downspouts, skylights, bearing walls under framing members, and point loads.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: Exterior elevations show all four sides of the house, describing the roofing, siding, and trim materials, doors, windows, roof pitches, skylights, gutters, chimneys, wall heights, finish grade and overall building height.
- BUILDING SECTION SHEET: Building sections are vertical cuts through the house from the roof to the foundation. The sections illustrate the construction sequence from bottom to top starting with excavation, proceeding up through the foundation, drainage, wall and floor framing, stair framing, roof framing, windows, doors, venting, and exterior and interior finishes. Wall plate heights for each floor are also delineated.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.