This house plan is stunning! From the built in gazebo to the sweet master suite, this plan leaves nothing out. From outside, you'll notice that this is the perfect plan for lots with slopes. A welcoming three car wide garage sits at street level, a private gazebo lets you enjoy evening sunsets or sunrises or any number of other daily outside lounging events in semi-private/private solitude. Within this masterpiece, youll notice from the foyer a secluded den through French doors, an open formal living room, and a view through the living room to a classic formal dining room. The dining room is connected to the kitchen by a butlers kitchen that is complete with a sink. The kitchen itself is grand and capable of great preparations. The nook is open to the kitchen, and allows access to the elevated outdoor balcony/gazebo. The family room is also on the front of the home, and has its own fireplace, picture windows, and a beautiful pass through to the kitchen. Upstairs, you will enter the homes master suite through French doors where youll find a spacious living area, a massive walk-in closet, and a beautiful modern master bathroom complete with a gigantic jetted tub, a shower, and split vanities. The upstairs also has two other bedrooms (three in all), a bonus room, an additional bathroom, and a roomy utility closet with linen storage and its own sink. This is one of the most beautiful plans weve come across in this style.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Cover Sheet
- Schedule Sheet
- Detail Sheet
- Foundation Plan Sheet
- Floor Plan/Floor Framing Sheet(s)
- Roof Framing Plan Sheet
- Elevation Sheet
- Building Section Sheet
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.