1st level: front entry with closet, home office, living room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, family room, half-bath, laundry room. 2nd level: master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets and private bathroom, 2 secondary bedrooms, full bathroom, boudoir on mezzanine. Two-car garage: 480 sq.ft. / 43,2 sq.m. Full basement.
Front and rear balconies, 9 foot ceiling on first floor, fireplace, cathedral ceiling in living and dining rooms.
Each plan set includes the following:
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the layout and construction of the foundation.
- GROUND FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- UPPER FLOOR PLAN (if applicable): Same level of detail as the ground floor plan.
- ROOF PLAN: The planning of the floor systems and roof include information such as the weight load of the columns, the beam dimensions, the right direction of the small beams, the location of the reinforced structures, and the complete details of the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- BUILD SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. Also includes a typical wall section.
- ELECTRICAL PLAN. Identifies the locations of lighting fixtures, outlets, fans, etc.
Note: Electrical is not available for all plans; please contact us to inquire about this specific plan.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.