This attractive two-story, four-bedroom home is from our farmhouse collection. The two-story foyer leads to the formal dining room and stairs to the second floor. Straight through the foyer, the great room offers a fireplace and a wall of windows that overlook the rear of the home. From this room, enter the kitchen/nook area, which offers a pantry, eating bar, and access to a covered porch at the rear of the home, a perfect place to eat meals outdoors. From the kitchen, a hallway leads to a half bath, laundry room, and a two-car garage. Upstairs, a tray ceiling, master bath, and a walk-in closet make the master bedroom a great place to relax. Three additional bedrooms, one with a romantic window seat, share a full bath.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT: Dimensioned plan detailing the layout and construction of the foundation.
- ROOF PLAN: A birdseye view showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. It does not include wiring schematics.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. These can include wall and stair sections. Kitchen layout and cabinet elevations included.
- RENDERING: Sketch of what the finished home may look like. Also includes general notes.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.