This four-bedroom French-country home will captivate guests and family alike. The great room, with its fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets and abundance of windows, will be the center of family life. An island eating bar and a walk-in pantry in the kitchen will please the family chef; meals can be served either in the formal dining room or in the nook, which leads to a rear wood deck. A striking master suite enjoys a tray ceiling, extra-large walk-in closet, and a well-designed private bath. This floor also contains a second bedroom, a full bath, a laundry room, a mudroom with locker storage, and a three-car garage. The lower level includes two additional family bedrooms, a full bath, a recreation room with a fireplace and a wet bar, an exercise room and plenty of storage.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.