Home plan number 40409 is a three story, Traditional style home with a total square footage of 7,902. There are 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, along with a detached garage. The master bedroom includes a fireplace and sitting area. Plan number 40409 has a covered pavillion, side porch, rear porch and terrace. There is also an exterior balcony. Special features include a optional elevator, porte cochere, theater/media area, wine closet, bonnus room, cabana bath, outdoor kitchen and rotunda. Other features include a bar, butler pantry, coffee/juice bar, gallery, computer alcove, foyer, home office and unfinished storage.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the location and size of footings, slabs, reinforcing steel, and other structural elements that are required to support the load of the upper floors.
- ROOF PLAN: Dimensioned plan showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- ELECTRICAL PLAN: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. NOTE – PLEASE VERIFY
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor.
- FRONT PERSPECTIVE: Artist’s sketch to provide an idea of what the house would look like once built and landscaped.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.