An abundance of windows throughout this two-story, four-bedroom home ensure the house is filled with natural light. To take full advantage of that light, enjoy time spent in the sunroom at the rear of the house. The spacious kitchen, which features and island and plenty of counter space, is connected to the dining room by a butler’s pantry, making it easy to serve meals to family or guests. The large family room with a cozy fireplace s connected to a formal dining room by beautiful French doors. The first floor also features a two-stall garage, a large laundry room, and a half bath. Upstairs, you will find a spacious master bedroom with a separate sitting area. This room also features two walk-in closets, double vanities, and a large master bath. The three additional bedrooms, which share a full bathroom, offer plenty of room for family and guests.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.