Covered entry foyer open to dining and great rooms with 10 ft ceiling, dining room with 10 ft ceiling and box columns, great room with 11 ft ceiling open to breakfast room, breakfast room with 10 ft ceiling and access to grilling porch, grilling porch with 9 ft ciling, master suite with 9 ft box ceiling, master bath with whirlpool tub, corner shower and split vanities, bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 with ample closet space, bedroom 4 with built-in desk, ample storage available throughout.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN(S): Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Dimensioned plan detailing the location and size of footings, slabs, reinforcing steel, and other structural elements that are required to support the load of the upper floors.
- ROOF OVERVIEW PLAN: Dimensioned bird's-eye view of the roof showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- BUILDING SECTIONS AND MISCELLANEOUS DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor.
- KITCHEN AND BATH ELEVATIONS: Showing the kitchen and bath details such as cabinets.
- ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM: Bird's-eye view of rooms defining the location of lights, fans, switches, etc.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.