SPS 2823 is a definite party pleaser. Guests and family alike are greeted by a foyer, which looks onto a grand staircase to the second floor. French doors open to a library/den/study, and French doors open from the den to the spacious Craftsman front porch; one of the staples of a true home of the category. This home offers a formal dining room conveniently located off of the kitchen and butlers kitchen. Two fireplaces on the main floor will keep you, your family, and guests warm inside the great room, or outside on the patio. A large mudroom and coat closet greet this home’s occupants from the garage. Upstairs, the master suite has vaulted ceilings, private fireplace, a massive walk-in closet lovely master bathroom, and its own private deck. There is a loft upstairs, a large utility closet, a great bonus room with a private balcony to the outside, and two children/guest rooms with access to a full bathroom. This home also has a basement recreation room, bathroom, and mechanical room. This is a great home for those who love to entertain.
Each plan set includes the following:
- DETAIL SHEET: The detail sheet shows building components at large scale as required to explain construction of footings, foundation walls, concrete slabs, framed floors and walls, posts, beams, insulation, eaves, roofs, vents, stairs, skylights, and connections.
- FLOOR PLAN: Floor plans are horizontal cuts through each floor level of the home, usually at 5' above the floor. The floor plan shows the location of interior and exterior walls, doors, windows, stairs, closets, cabinets, flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, fireplaces, posts and beams. Floor plans also indicate vaulted, coffered, or box beam ceilings, cased openings and areas with ceiling soffits.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: The foundation plan sheet shows the layout of the crawl space, walk-out basement or slab foundation. The foundation plan includes all necessary notes, dimensions, concrete walls, footing pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, crawlspace vents, footing schedule, steel reinforcing, and structural information.
- ROOF PLAN: The roof framing plan shows the geometry of the hips, ridges, valleys, dormers, roof pitches, wall and plate heights, and overhangs. The plan also shows all individual roof framing members, trusses, rafters, beams, skylights, roof vents, gutters, downspouts, skylights, bearing walls under framing members, and point loads.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: Exterior elevations show all four sides of the house, describing the roofing, siding, and trim materials, doors, windows, roof pitches, skylights, gutters, chimneys, wall heights, finish grade and overall building height.
- BUILDING SECTION SHEET: Building sections are vertical cuts through the house from the roof to the foundation. The sections illustrate the construction sequence from bottom to top starting with excavation, proceeding up through the foundation, drainage, wall and floor framing, stair framing, roof framing, windows, doors, venting, and exterior and interior finishes. Wall plate heights for each floor are also delineated.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.