SPS 2823 is a definite party pleaser. Guests and family alike are greeted by a foyer, which looks onto a grand staircase to the second floor. French doors open to a library/den/study, and French doors open from the den to the spacious Craftsman front porch; one of the staples of a true home of the category. This home offers a formal dining room conveniently located off of the kitchen and butlers kitchen. Two fireplaces on the main floor will keep you, your family, and guests warm inside the great room, or outside on the patio. A large mudroom and coat closet greet this home’s occupants from the garage. Upstairs, the master suite has vaulted ceilings, private fireplace, a massive walk-in closet lovely master bathroom, and its own private deck. There is a loft upstairs, a large utility closet, a great bonus room with a private balcony to the outside, and two children/guest rooms with access to a full bathroom. This home also has a basement recreation room, bathroom, and mechanical room. This is a great home for those who love to entertain.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Cover Sheet
- Schedule Sheet
- Detail Sheet
- Foundation Plan Sheet
- Floor Plan/Floor Framing Sheet(s)
- Roof Framing Plan Sheet
- Elevation Sheet
- Building Section Sheet
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.