This lovely ranch-style home has a distinctive European feel. There is even a covered side porch perfect for relaxing in the evenings. The foyer offers a unique vaulted barrel ceiling and opens to the dining room, den and great room. The den offers an eleven-foot ceiling, a window seat, and a door that accesses the side porch. Your family will love to gather in the great room, which features a barrel vault ceiling, a fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets, and a wall of windows that overlook the backyard. The kitchen has plenty of counter space and an eating bar/island and is open to the dining room. The master suite is adorned with art niches, double doors, a fireplace, an immense walk-in closet, and an elegant private bath. Two additional bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a bath with separate private vanities. This plan also offers a laundry room with a walk-in closet, a three-quarters bath, a mudroom with locker storage, and a two-and-a-half car garage with extra storage space.
Each plan set includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN: Showing all dimensions, window and door locations, laminated beams, columns, floor materials, ceiling heights, fireplace size, and specifications.
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT: Dimensioned plan detailing the layout and construction of the foundation.
- ROOF PLAN: A birdseye view showing the elements that make up the roof, including notation of spacing and schematics of peaks and valleys.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT: Specifications, notes, schedules, and plan defining the location of panels, service, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, fans, etc. It does not include wiring schematics.
- FRONT, REAR, AND SIDE ELEVATIONS: The front, rear, and side elevations of the house as drawn. Shows placement of doors & windows on exterior of the house, as well as roof pitches, ridge heights, and locations of chimney, exterior vents, etc. The elevations show the positioning of the final grade of the lot, exterior finishes, and other details that are necessary to give the home exterior architectural styling.
- CROSS SECTIONS AND INTERIOR DETAILS: Explain certain special conditions more appropriately. A cross section is basically a view of the home (or parts of the home) if it were sliced down the center. These details can be helpful for the contractor. These can include wall and stair sections. Kitchen layout and cabinet elevations included.
- RENDERING: Sketch of what the finished home may look like. Also includes general notes.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.