This lovely ranch-style home has a distinctive European feel. There is even a covered side porch perfect for relaxing in the evenings. The foyer offers a unique vaulted barrel ceiling and opens to the dining room, den and great room. The den offers an eleven-foot ceiling, a window seat, and a door that accesses the side porch. Your family will love to gather in the great room, which features a barrel vault ceiling, a fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets, and a wall of windows that overlook the backyard. The kitchen has plenty of counter space and an eating bar/island and is open to the dining room. The master suite is adorned with art niches, double doors, a fireplace, an immense walk-in closet, and an elegant private bath. Two additional bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a bath with separate private vanities. This plan also offers a laundry room with a walk-in closet, a three-quarters bath, a mudroom with locker storage, and a two-and-a-half car garage with extra storage space.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.