The charm of this Victorian-style home, with its welcoming covered porch, will win you over. The spacious family room will be the center of family activities; you will love the fireplace, built-in shelving, and abundance of windows that let in natural light. There is also a formal living room for entertaining. Preparing meals will be easy in the kitchen, which features plenty of counter space and an island. This room is open to the dining room, which leads to a relaxing screen porch. When you have work to do, look no father than the den, which features built-in shelves and rounded windows. Upstairs, the master suite includes an extra-large walk-in closet and a well-designed master bath. This floor also includes three additional bedrooms, a full bath, a storage room, and a playroom.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.