This traditional two-story home features an eye-catching exterior, complete with stone exterior, nested gables, arched windows, and a columned entry. The two-story foyer with its grand staircase opens to the living and dining rooms. The living room will astound you with its bay window, twelve-foot ceiling and gorgeous fireplace. In the dining room, a tray ceiling and bay window add the elegance you need for entertaining. You will also find a den designed for after-hours work, a large family room featuring a fireplace and built-in cabinets, and a kitchen/nook with a large island perfect for preparing and serving meals. You can also access the rear screen porch from the breakfast nook. The second floor offers an expansive master suite that features a tray ceiling, elaborate bath, and substantial walk-in closets. Two of the three additional bedrooms share a hall bath while the third features a private three-quarter bath. Your family will also enjoy the three-stall garage, laundry area, and two half-baths.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Front, Back & Side Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Electrical Layout (location of outlets, switches, etc. - it does not have wiring schematics)
- Roof Plan (Birdseye view)
- Foundation Layout
- Wall & Stair Sections
- Cross Section
- Kitchen Layout
- General Notes
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required.
- Site Plan - handled locally when required.
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and ductwork) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations.
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required.