* This compact charming traditional home is loaded with custom features typically found only in much larger homes.
* The vaulted great room feels light and airy as it opens onto the dining room and covered patio.
* An expansive kitchen with an adjacent sunny breakfast nook will please the most discriminating homemaker.
* The master suite features a coved ceiling, a sitting area, an oversized walk-in closet, and a custom master bath.
* The luxurious master bath includes a double vanity, jacuzzi tub, glass block shower, and a private compartment for the toilet.
* This home is designed with 2 x 6 exterior wall construction and is available with a basement, a crawl space, or a slab foundation.
* The residence totals 1609 square feet and measures 60 feet wide by only 52 feet deep.
NOTE: Building Address must be provided before house plans will be shipped. Please Note: For this plan, the Building Address must be provided prior to house plans being shipped.
This package includes a license to build a single house plus full construction drawings with the minimum number of sets needed to build your own home.
A full set of construction drawings in an electronic format provides many advantages over printed blueprint packages and reproducible masters. You can make multiple copies at a local copy center using the paper size your choice. If you need to make modifications, a design professional can do so typically the same way a reproducible master would be modified. The PDF File Set can be emailed directly to you - often the same day or within 1 business day of your order. Purchase of this PDF File Set constitutes a license to build a single house only.
This includes a license to build a single house plus one full set of construction drawings printed on a reproducible medium. A reproducible set allows you to make as many copies as needed for construction of a single home or to take them to a local professional for modifications. To build more than one house, please contact us for a multi-use building license.
All sales of house plans, modifications, and other products found on this site are
final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has begun the fulfillment
process. Please see our
for additional information.
All house plans offered on ThePlanCollection.com are designed to conform to the
local building codes when and where the original house plan was drawn.
The homes as shown in photographs and renderings may differ from the actual blueprints.
For more detailed information, please review the floor plans herein carefully.