house plans
Thanksgiving Sale: 10% Off All Plans. Use Promo Code THANK14 at checkout. Ends 12/1. Plus - Free shipping.
Question or to order
Home >> Community >> House Plans >> Discussions
Search entire site
House Plan # M2770A3S-0-SPS
House Plans
House Plan # M2770A3S-0-SPS
By: lumberbroker
On: 3/12/2006

has anyone in here built this plan or see the finished house?

thanks in advance

Reply to this Post
Re: House Plan # M2770A3S-0-SPS
By: JSmith
On: 3/13/2006
Did you see the photos of the home on the website?  This home happens to have a bunch of finished photos of the exterior of the home.  Please contact me if you still have questions.
Reply to this Post
On: 3/14/2006

Thanks much, I did see the pics...

Those exterior photo's are  why we are so hooked on the plan!

:-D

If someone has/is building the house here in the NW (like a builder), I would possibly be willing to drive and see it for myself (get a feel for rooms,e tc...which is hard for me to visualize spacing from a plan)

I would think this house would do well for builders of this price range. (Higher end specs)

Reply to this Post
On: 4/13/2006

We are going to be building it .....so "knock on wood", plenty of pictures to be seen in the future.

getting bids now...it looks too nice, every sub says "Wow" or "Awesome house'

http://www.theplancollection.com/PlanImages/SPS/ELEV_MDM2770A3S-0-2.JPG

Reply to this Post
By: jengland
On: 4/13/2006

lumberbroker,

we'd sure like to see your pictures when the home is complete. We'd even be interested in some of your current or past projects. If you're interested we can post them in our photo section. Just send in some pictures with a little description.

Reply to this Post
By: chuckandtracy
On: 4/29/2006

Hi, I am building this house in California. My husband and I are the GC (he does most the work.) We had to get the plan re-engineered for CA, so we made a couple changes. Every sub also said WOW, thats a nice house! We've been building since Oct. '05. Hopefully, we'll be in in a month in a half. (were crossing our fingers).

Reply to this Post
By: JSmith
On: 5/1/2006

It sounds like everything is going great! That is a wonderful design you chose.  Please send us some images once the home is done, we would love to see them.

Thanks,

Reply to this Post
By: JAD409
On: 6/29/2011
Does anyone have finished pictures of this house plan? I know it's been a while since these posts were added. Thanks!
Reply to this Post
By: jmcnair@araquot.com
We really work hard to get as many photos as possible. Normally, however, people are reluctant to share photos after a house has been built.
Reply to this Post
By: JAD409
Do you have any interior photos of the home to share?
Reply to this Post
Follow Us Across the Web
Join the Discussion!
Have a question? Want to comment?
ASK YOUR QUESTION
MOST ACTIVE DISCUSSIONS
UNANSWERED DISCUSSIONS
© 2014 The Plan Collection, LLC